Saturday, February 26, 2011

You're Kidding... Right?

Afraid not. This is the real deal... 
A restaurant in London is planning on serving breast milk ice cream called "Baby Gaga".  The expensive treat will cost £14 pounds ($23 US dollars) a serving. Where does this breast milk come from?  Mothers answered an ad that was placed online and are selling their milk to the restaurant for £15 pounds for every 10 ounces of milk. 
One of the donating mothers said she believes if adults realized how tasty breast milk actually is, then new mothers would be more willing to breast-feed their own newborns.  Do moms really decline breast feeding because they don't know how good it tastes?  That is a ludicrous concept.  She also said, "What's the harm in using my assets for a bit of extra cash?"  Now we're all on the same page!

Baby Gaga is said to "melt in the mouth".  The recipe blends breast milk with Madagascan vanilla pods and lemon zest.  Churn it a bit and you have ice cream.  They are planning more new flavors to serve up to the public.

Free-range, organic, natural, milk.  What's not to like?
My only regret is that I didn't think of this first... Having four kids, I could have made a fortune! LOL, not to suggest my wife is my Blue Bell! Perhaps I should correct the statement and say, "SHE could have made a fortune."

No comments:

Post a Comment