Thursday, February 17, 2011

Perceiving Circumstance?

I've created this blog to introduce my thoughts and perspectives on the circumstances that are taking place in the world today. This could include anything from discussing the perceived mindset of slow drivers that maintain their place in the left lane, to thought provoking marketing tactics that should be implemented by mexican restauranteurs.

By lampooning the actions, thoughts and perceptions of others, I will shed light and clarity on the most irrelevant events, topics and occurrences taking place today.

All in good humor...

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Schlitz,

    I am not expecting too much humor out of this blog site but I sure hope I am pleasantly surprised......Bring it Juanmor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8hair... Thanks for stopping in! You provide a fantastic example right off the bat as to the very reasoning behind my blog.

    gr8hair says, "I am not expecting much..." Yet gr8hair, you're here... Why then?

    That's like me going to a bar and saying, "Man, I sure don't expect this beer to be good, but let me have one anyway." Then what the F did I just order it for?

    Lesson 1 kids: Don't play with a beehive.
    Lesson 2: remember, you do have choices in life.

    ReplyDelete